Thursday, September 13, 2012

Layout | Sweet Childhood Memories

I've been on a scrapbooking kick lately. Once I got going, watched about a thousand youtube videos, then just jumped in patterned paper first. 


This is a picture that's been stalking me for months. It's ended up on my craft desk so many times after cleaning my space. I don't even know where this picture was stored or how it ended up on my craft desk. After my husband cleaned my scrap room for me (best husband ever!) it still was on my desk so I just had to scrap it. 

I used the August 2012 Studio Calico main kit + a few pieces from previous kits and my stash. 


This is a picture of me as a child in my first big girl bedroom. 


A little of everything in the embellishments. Doilies, sequins, and splatter.


Chipboard buttons, labels, badge (probably going to add a tiny little heart on that badge), more sequins, and twine. 


Journaling: 
I slept in the bed with my mom from early childhood until I was about 7 or 8. When I finally got my big girl bedroom I knew there were a few things I had to have: A ruffly pink comforter with matching pillows. My Mickey and Mini Mouse poster. My beloved Panda, perfectly placed on the rocking horse. And my piano (still need to learn to play). 

I'm planning to add more journaling on the back of this XL tags that I die cut with a Tim Holtz alterations die. It fits perfectly in medium/large sized glassine bags. 

Thanks for looking and Have a great weekend. 

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover