Hi everyone, have you had a chance to participate in the blog hop with Marion Smith Designs and Petaloo? Today is the last day. Make sure you pop over to the respective blogs (listed below) and leave a comment.
These gorgeous Botanicals from Petaloo complimented Marion's paper lines beautifully! Here are the products I used to create this canvas.
My background was inspired by a rusted sign. I really wanted the edges to have that rusted metal effect. I used the Tattered Angels Natural Paint System - Mahogany but instead of "as directed" I blotched it on with a paint brush. Once it was dry I applied some crackle paint from Ranger to give it a blistered rusty effect.
Oh my can you say Luscious? Look at these wonderful embellies all clustered together, with a few extra fussy cut pieces from Marion's paper collections. I absolutely love how these all work so well together.
Make sure you comment and subscribe to each blog, as we will be picking some lucky winners to win some awesome new products from both Marion Smith Designs and Petaloo!
I hope you have time to go to the respective blogs and hop.
Thanks for stopping in today,
- Marion Smith Designs - Nirvana "Typograph"
- Marion Smith Designs - Never Grow Up Paper Collection "Sleepover"
- Marion Smith Designs - Mad Tea Party "Rabbit Hole"
- Marion Smith Designs - Junque & Gems Filigree
- Marion Smith Designs - Junque & Gems Resin Roses
- Marion Smith Designs - Texture Stamps
- Petaloo - Botanica Blooms - Purple
- Petaloo - Botanica Blooms - Pistachio
- Petaloo - Botanica Minis Teal
- Petaloo - Velvet Hydrangeas Cream
- Petaloo - Botanica Minis Lav/Purple
- Liquetex - Matt Medium
- Liquetex - Gesso
- Ranger - Dylusional Sprays, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Ranger - Crackle Paint Clear Rock Candy
- Heidi Swapp - Gold Lame Color Shine
- Satin Ribbon
- Wooden filigree Frame - Dollar bin
- Surebonder Detail Glue Gun
- TCW - Damask Stencil 6x6
- Faber Castell Design Memory Craft - Whipped Spackle
- Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Mahogany Woodgrain