Monday, March 17, 2014

3 Leaf Clover-Jumbo Tag

Good morning everyone, it's Peggy Lee here to wish you all a
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
I decided to try my hand at creating a clover....and this is what I came up with (my daughter thought it was a palm tree...lol). I wanted to use the Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue Collection, I used the paper with beautiful vine leaves on it, I cut them out of the paper inked the edges and glue the centers together. It helped give the leaf some lift and depth, the stem is actually the leftovers from the embellishment sheet with the chipboard pieces...I cut it out, inked and glued down...I also used G45 Staples for the clover center and tag....I just love those metal brads.
Close up of the 3 leaf clover!
This mixed media jumbo tag was a little hard for me (mojo stuck) since we just moved into a new place and my life is all in boxes...ugh...but we started to settle in and I caught a very bad head/chest cold....and in my heart I want to create but in my mind was to sick....so I took a small window of feeling a little better and played....and to be truthful it was just what I needed....I am happy now!!

Thanks for stopping in today.
Wish me luck in finding my crafty supplies in all those boxes!!

hugs, Peggy Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover