Hi everyone, today I have a simple little card to share. I decided to create my own background using various Tattered Angels sprays. I thought it gave an impressionistic effect.
To create the background I removed the nozzle from the sprays and splattered them all around the page. Then I took a paper napkin to dab up the extra. I used a soft lavender colored cardstock as my base to give a nice soft base to the splatters.
I love the effect of the watercolor background. The Flowers were cut from the Tattered Flower Garland Decorative strip die. I then painted them all with the Tutti Fruity Glimmer Mist. This was such a fun card to make.
Thanks for stopping in today,
- American Crafts - Ribbon Value Pack - Jute - 24 Spools
- FabScraps - Pearls - Bling - Cream
- Martha Stewart Crafts - Punch Around the Page - Craft Punch Set - Swirling Lace
- Sizzix - Tim Holtz - Alterations Collection - Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Tattered Flower Garland
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Spray - 2 Ounce Bottle - Honey Dew Mist
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Spray - Limited Edition - 2 Ounce Bottle - Peppermint Stick
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Spray - 2 Ounce Bottle - SWAK
- Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Spray - 2 Ounce Bottle - Cherub Pink,