Today - I am going to introduce you to the newest member of the Gibbs Clan - Ms. Emily Jean Cunningham she arrived very healthy at 5lbs and 6oz and 17.5 inches long. Our little Princess needed a layout fitting of royalty and Prima's Fairy Belle seemed to do the trick.
I took 2 sheets of the Fairy Belle 12x12 Paper - Le Toulle is the top paper, and La Spa is the back paper. Now this gets a bit tricky --on the La Spa paper I fussy cut around the top portion of the fairy at the top and used her as a pop out. On the Le Toulle paper I cut out the center section, and used it as a frame over the La Spa. Then added some dimensional tape between the two layers. Here are some close up pictures of those sections for a better idea.
Then I took the 6x6 paper and cut the fairies and flowers from it to use as layers around the photos. I added a few of the Eline daisies from Prima and Pearl Centers. I used a Martha Stewart Punch with some Scrap Prima paper to make the daisy leaves for a little more layer. Then sprinkled a little fairy dust with my Starlight - Clear Glitter Pin over all the stars and on the Eline flowers. I know the sparkles don't show well in the photos but the layout has a subtle glimmer sprinkled here and there.
This is a Top view so you can see the dimensions.
Thanks for stopping in today,
- 12x12 Fairy Belle: Le Toulle and La Spa
- 6x6 Fairy Belle Paper: Firefly, Dream, Summer Dream
- Eline Small Daisies
- Flat back Pearls
- Scraps from the Annalee Paper Collection for the leaves.
- Martha Stewart Crafts
- Trio Butterfly Punch - used scraps from Fairy Belle paper.
- Branch Punch - scraps from Annalee Prima Paper Collection
- Gelly Roll
- Black Pen (outlined punched butterflies)
- Starlight Pen (glitter accents on flowers and printed stars)
- House of 3 - Digibrush Precious Moments - Gratitude Brush Set