Friday, June 29, 2012

April MS Journal


I finally found the time to finish working on my April Journal for Marion's Monthly challenge.  I used her April Digi Downloads that can be found at http://www.apieceofcraft.com.



I decided to Coptic stitch the journal and I love how primiative it made this book look.  I used some of Marion's vintage trinkets on the cover and distressed them with patina rub-n-buff  and Picket Fence Distress Ink  to pop a little color on the cover.   The Tim Holtz word plate says "Live in the Moment" which is perfect for a monthly journal.

It is so awesome to look back at each month and see all of the things that have gone on in my life.

here is a video page by page walk through of the journal:




Thanks for stopping in today,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

3 comments:

  1. Tonya I am so so in love I am about to send you all of my months memories and a check to make me one!!!!
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic book Tonya. Your further ahead than what I am on my monthly book. But I'm chugging along still taking pictures each day! Thanks for sharing your creativeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonya you rocked it...so love how you created your journal...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover