When we were taking photos, she did this flirty pose. After all the photos were printed, this one ended up on my favs. list. It was so playful, and captured her personality. I decided it would be the first to scrap.
Thanks for stopping in today,
- Prima: Printery paper "Negative", Printery 6x6 ledger paper, Printery Chipboard Pieces, Lilac Roses, Sequin Trim
- Lace, Seam Binding, Bloomers,
- Tattered Angels: Glitter Glam - Stilletto, Glimmer Mist: Dried Hydrangea
- White Staz-On
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot, Distress Tool
- Music Stamp
- Cricut Cartridge "Summer In Paris"
- Confetti "2012"
- Black Chipboard