I wanted to buy new supplies to use with this digital design but decided I needed to use up some of my stash...I love using one of the journal spots as my title focal point, tucking in a clock die cut and a handmade flower with fuzzy cutting out images from the line to embellish. Delish!
You know me I had to use something vintage and old in my projects..don't you just love the center of the flower! It's a olde ear ring that I repurposed fabulous!!
peak at inside pages
tattered and torn is a girls best friend...
handmade tea stain paper
Tea stain handmade paper:
1. using copy/printer paper
2. boil water in a sauce pan with 3-4 tea bags
3. place paper in tea water bath
4. soak for desire tea stain look (15 minutes is good medium tone)
5. pull paper out of tea bath and place on wire racks to drip dry
6. crumble the paper up in your hands and allow to dry a bit longer
7. unwrap gently to avoid tearing (but I love the tears)
8. let air dry or spead up drying by using your heat tool
9. cut paper down to size for your project
10. iron the papers to help shrink paper to fit flat in your mini
enjoy with your projects...
enjoy the video
Thanks for stopping by:
Vintage Telegram digitals
Distress Inks: black soot, walnut stain
Color Box ink: chestnut
Tim Holtz: clock die
Petaloo flowers: velvet wild roses in pink
Hero Arts: pearls and gems
Tattered Angels: tattered leather glimmer mist
vintage: lace and jewerly