Friday, June 7, 2013

Tattered Angels - Opal Paint System

Can you say - LOVE!  For all you shabby chic lovers out there this system is going to be a fav. This is the Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Paint System Precious Stone - Opal.   It is so pretty and soft. Sheer elegance!
 
 
Each kit consists of 4 1oz bottles of a medium from the Tattered Angel's family.  I have had several people ask about larger bottles. Yes, you can buy these in the standard bottles individually if you have a larger project in mind.

 
Here is a close up of the marbled background.

 
I love how soft and delicate it turned out for the backdrop for this card.

 
here is a process video on how to use the system.
 
 
Thanks for stopping in today,
 
Tonya Gibbs

2 comments:

  1. Tonya this is stinking amazing technique I would say yes to LOVE them...your card is adorable.

    hugs, Peggy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this card!!! Look at those colors...I know I would using these fabulous goodies all over my mixed media, love the soft subtle aged look!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover