Monday, June 17, 2013

4th of July Card

 "Let Freedom Ring" is ringing in my ear inspiring me to enjoy this beautiful and amazing holiday we have coming up! A time to celebrate our freedom, to remember those who keep us safe, and to cherish our family and friends.
Every year the 4th of July kreeps up on me and I can never seem to make home decor, cards or  a banner in time to celebrate it....so I am getting a jump start on creating!
This little beauty:
a card to sit upon my table to adore
 and
remind me to breathe and enjoy the small moments in life.
I used Canvas Corps amazing card stock weight papers,
burlap sheets, e-flute cardboard piece.

Love the mini clothespins in red to hold the banner up.

7gypsies numbers steampunk rubbings, and stamps to add texture.
and
of course splats of glimmer mist!!
I just love this holiday and can't wait to create some more home decor items...oh by the way did you get to see Tonya's  "Table Caddy" a few post ago...it's a must see!!

Here is a little video on how I create this card...
What are you creating for the 4th of July?

Thanks,
 Peggy Lee

Supplies:
Canvas Corp: Mixed Media Glue, Burlap Sheet,
E-Flute in white, White & Kraft Mini Dot CS, Red & White Chevron CS,
Navy & Ivory Mini Dot CS and Mini Clothespins in red.
7gypsies: Numbers steampunk rubbings and stamp
Tattered Angels: Graphite glimmer mist
Ranger: Archival ink in jet black
CTMH: word stamp
Button: vintage mother of pearl

2 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOO adorable! I need to make one of these. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks girl, you so inspired me to create something for the 4th celebration....

    hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover