Friday, March 8, 2013

Vintage Telegram Mini Album

Marion just released a new Mini Album Printable called Vintage Telegram.  If you love her Romance Novel Line with Prima Marketing, you are going to love this printable.  It is a mini album that compliments that line. You can purchase the kit at MarionSmithDesigns.com.

I couldn't wait to play with it, and I think it is an all time record for me - From printing to decorating - I created this mini in 8 hours.  WOW - can you believe it. 

 
I used the Tim Holtz vintage typewriter die for the cover.  I used utee and gold ink to give it that brass look.   Then I used several of my Spellbinders Grand Caliber Labels dies to make pockets and die cut insert pages.  Love how they add a little interest to the book.  Below are some of my favorite pages in the book.  
 








Here is a video of a page by page walk through of the mini.


Thanks for stopping in today,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomomscrapbooks.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover