Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Gypsies Easter Mini Album

With Easter just a few weeks away, I thought I would share with you a little Easter Mini Album I created using pictures from our Family's Easter Gathering last year. 

In this project I used all 7Gypsies Papers, Canvas Corp burlap and canvas products.  Since our Family gathering is always an outdoor picnic, I wanted the mini to reflect a natural organic theme. 

 
On the cover, I used the Canvas Corp burlap 12x12 page as the background.  I painted over it, to give texture and depth.  Then I sprayed a Canvas Corp flower with Glimmer Mist.  I love how the flower looks like denim. 
 
The papers were all taken from various 7Gypsies lines. Most were pieces I got from a variety pack, and then I filled in with the Conservatory ATC and Ephemera packs.  I love how most of these papers came from different collections, but they still work well together since I kept my selections in the same color family.
 
 
 
 
Here is a close up of the back of the album.  After painting the burlap, I stamped it with a script stamp from Hero Arts.  The stamping offers another degree of depth to the cover.
 
 
 
 
Here is a video walk through if you would like a little more detail on each page.
 

 
 
I can't wait to see your Easter projects. Please remember to post them on the Artsy Addicts Blog, and make sure you tag me in them.
 
Thanks for stopping in today.
Tonya A. Gibbs
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous mini (as always) reflecting your Blessed sentiment that tells me "Tonya was here". Love how each page is different and full of stuff to look at and enjoy. One thing for sure - the memories are always front and center which makes your work so special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover