Angee Lee Carter here with a quick card for you. I was chatting with Marion yesterday and she totally inspired me to get out one of my old Artsy Addicts kits and get crafty. Here's what I came up with.
I happen to love this card just because I used so many of my supplies that I'd purchased over the past few months but hadn't even opened. Call me a stamp collector. I buy lots of stamps because they appeal to me in some way but many of them have never seen any ink. Sigh. Yes I'm that crafter. I tend to go back to the same couple of stamp sets that I've fallen in love with.
1. Trim patterned paper to a standard card size and adhere to card base.
2. Stamp tag with PTI - Damask Design Stamp using PTI - Canyon Clay ink
3. Color a strip of PTI - Vintage Cream card stock using SU! Cherry Cobbler Ink
4. Die cut strip of card stock from step 3 using PTI - Filigree Border Die, Adhere to stamped tag and adhere to cardbase
5. Trim strip of Vintage Cream card stock and stamp with Glory Be - "Heavens to Betsy" stamp using SU! Cherry Cobbler ink
6. Stamp "You are such a dear" stamp using SU! Mellow Moss Ink
8. Stamp Double line using stamp from PTI - Label Basics stamp set using PTI - Canyon Clay ink
9. Trim strip of PTI - Canyon Clay cardstock and add a strip of 1/8" score tape along bottom edge.
10. Pour glitter onto score-tape, and adhere Canyon Clay strip to Heaven's to Betsy Cardstock Strip, use dimensional adhesive and adhere to cardbase.
11. Fussy cut butterfly image from patterned paper and adhere to sentiment strip using dimensional adhesive.
Done and Done!