Friday, January 20, 2012

Marion Smith's 31 Day Challenge - Days 12 - 18

Wow - we are over half way through with this journal and it is becoming one of my all time favorite projects. I love looking back on the caios that surrounds everyday.

This week I did some traveling - and got to take some pics of my mornings on the lake. I included a photo of my gorgeous daughter, Brittany, and I was able to include some more wonderful gifts that I received from Friends.

Here is a walk through video of my Journal todate!



Thanks for stopping in,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work, tonya! where did you get the whole punch for the sides of the pages? i need me one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover