Friday, November 8, 2013

Persimmon Cards by Tonya Gibbs

Well, last week I told you that my objective was to finish off the Persimmon line from Basic Grey that I have in my stash.  Well this post will be the end of the line.

I decided to work on some simple card designs. 



This card is one of the crisscross cards where the tag pulls out of the top to add your sentiment.  The card is about 5.5 x 5.5 so it will fit into an envelope nicely.  The burlap was a piece of scrap left over from my ustream, and I just added a few buttons and clothespin from Canvas Corp.  Then a few strips of glitter paper from Cosmo Cricket to make it sparkle.


 
On this one, I punched the leaves from a Fiskar's punch and added some peeled paint distress ink to the leaves.  The flowers are from Prima, and I colored rhinestones with my Copics for the centers.  The birds are wood veneers from Studio Calico and the sentiment is from a Fiskar's stamp set.
 

 
I thought this little bird saying from the collection would make a great baby boy birth announcement or baby shower card.  love the simple elegance of this.
 
 
Thanks for stopping in today. I have officially finished this collection up. It feels so good to have the products and the scraps completely gone.   I hope I've inspired you these past few weeks to use your supplies.   I have completed a mini album, two layouts, and three cards with these papers.
 
Thanks for stopping in today. 
 
Tonya Gibbs
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover