Monday, November 4, 2013

Grateful for Handmade Home Decor

Happy November to all!!
I am making this month a month filled with 
Grateful, Thankful and Blessings
To start I have decided to create handmade 
home decor
to make our holidays special...
I would love to share with you this adorable
pumpkin candlestick!
Which will be placed on our Thanksgiving table center piece,
I am going for a white decor this year...
(don't get me wrong I love the beautiful bright rusty colors)
I am trying something new and keeping it all
creams, naturals and white color!!
I used a dollar store candle stick, paper doily
and 
a paper mache' pumpkin
gesso for painting it white
Create a junk bow with a rolled muslin flower,
for the topper
is a Christmas ball (tiny) that I pushed down
through the stem of the pumpkin.
Last I sprayed some beautiful glimmer 
with  
Ranger's Perfect Pearls Mists in Biscotti

Thanks for stopping by,
Have a Blessed Day!
Peggy Lee
http://pegbaker.blogspot.com

Supplies:
candle stick
doily
paper mache' pumpkin
gesso
trims and lace
Christmas tiny balls
Ranger's Perfect Pearls Mists in Biscotti
hot glue

2 comments:

  1. St-barts are a renowned firm engaged in offering an exclusive collection of home decor , Hamptons Furniture that adds to the beauty of the houses and also the perfect choice for a gift item for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover