Friday, April 4, 2014

Birthday Card and Sketch by Tonya Gibbs

Happy Friday!   I have a super fun, cheerful card and sketch to share with you today!
 
 
This entire card was inspired by the one roll of washi tape!  (I believe it is Recollections brand!)
 
 
So I went into my stash and found these two tapes to coordinate with the dominate tape. 

TIP: When picking out tape, if you have a BOLD pattern as your dominate, select coordinating tapes in smaller widths and softer patterns to contrast your focal tape selection.

 
I then set out to create a sketch for my card!
 
 
 
 
Look at how fun my card turned out!  The bright colors of the tape are festive and fun!
 
 
I took a small doily and sprayed it with Dylusions Ink Spray in  Lemon Zest. Then Spritzed it with Heidi Swapp's Gold Lume color shine.
 
You could easily use this sketch with scraps of paper as well.  I love to use up those scraps when I have an opportunity.   I hope you enjoyed this card.  I would love to challenge you to use the sketch above and your own stash of washi tape and create a project.   If  you do, please link up your project here.  
 
I look forward to seeing your entries,
Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

1 comment:

  1. awesome card love the washi tape colors...cheerful and bright, now to play along

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover