This card came together quickly and I love how it matches the gift that will accompany it. (My little mini). The sentiment is from a Studio G stamp and was heat embossed with Ranger's Red Glitter embossing powder. The flags and heart were left over from the Count Down to Kisses Sampler paper. To give the card some depth between layers, I added a Cheery Lynn Designs Polynesian Sails Oval Die cut in black cardstock between the background and overlaying banner cluster. The banner is the b-side of the swirls paper.
For the candy treat bag, I used a couple of 'Mini' candy bars and wrapped the 'Lips and Stash' paper around them, Then placed them into a clear zip bag, and topped it with more of the paper. A little seam binding finished off the top of the bag. These make super simple Valentines for the little ones in my world.
As you know, I love using my scraps. But I find it super rewarding to use them immediately after a project is complete.
Thanks for stopping in today.
- Canvas Corp Papers - Red & White Swirls
- Canvas Corp Papers - Count Down to Kisses
- Canvas Corp Papers - Lips and Stash
- Cheery Lynn Designs - Polynesian Sails Oval Die
- EK Success - Scallop Circle Punch
- Clear Bags - Zip Bag
- Twix Miniature Candy
- Seam Binding Black
- American Crafts - Jute Twine
- Spellbinders - Square labels die
- Studio G - Love you stamp
- Ranger Ink - Red Glitter Embossing Powder
- Ranger Ink - Distress Embossing Pad
- Cardstock - Red & Black
- Sizzix - Swiss Dot Embossing Folder