Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Primrose Printable Mini Book Kit


Well here we are, another chic and grungy printable mini book! This one is called the Primrose Mini Book kit. I really love how it turned out, I had this exact vision in my head when creating it. Don't you just love it when you are able to create something you've pictured in your head? That is why I love designing products for this industry.

Anywho this mini book is actually the same size as the journey book, so you can use these pages in your journey book as well or vise-verse! Below is my video tutorial on how I put this book together.




You can purchase this kit here

3 comments:

  1. oh Marion I just love this sweet primrose mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful and grungy, even a little romantic! Its like something you'd find full of a love letters in an attic! ;) I know how bad you want to see what we create, so I REALLY can't wait to finish this for you Marion! I am gracious to have WON it!!!!! So i 'd love to show you my finished book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thats so gorgeous, Like Jordanna said, it has everything. fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover