Friday, April 26, 2013

Tarnished Silver - Tattered Angels


This week has been so fun, I've been trying out some new products and getting my fingers stained with inks.  Today I wanted to share with you one of the cards that I made using the Tattered Angels' Naturally Aged Paint System Bare Metal Tarnished Silver.   This paint system adds so much texture and shine to your dull card stock, that you have to touch it to see if it is metal.
 
 
 
Canvas Corp Mini Red Clothes Pins, 7 Gypsies Washi Tapes, Tattered Angels Naturally Aged Paint System Bare Metal Tarnished Silver. Other: Nesting Labels Punches EK Success and Stamping Up, Studio G Make A Wish Stamp, Ranger:
Archival Ink Jet Black, Tim Holtz Sizzix Alterations Texture Fade Patchwork, Distress Ink Pumice Stone.
 
 
 
For my card base I used a Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fade Patchwork on the bare card stock, then added my paint mediums.   I love how the paints bring out the texture from the embossing and make this look like embossed metal. 


I have a few videos demonstrating how this card was made. 

The first is a step by step for the paint system





This video shows how I made the card


 
 
Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you have a great weekend.  If you are using these paint systems, I would love to see your creations, please share them with me on Facebook. 
 
 
Tonya Gibbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover