Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Springtime Card


I just love springtime here in New England, today I went to visit my good friend and here is what I created a 5x7 card. Using the Graphic 45 (Once Upon a Springtime Collection), distress inks (tumbled glass and vintage photo). I couldn't resist using the Prima Essentials & Avon Romantique flowers, added a little Perfect Pearls (sunflower sparkle mist) adorned with a button and pearl gems, so cute.

 I just love how this 5x7 card turned out, loved the layers and depth that gives a vintage feel. With Easter coming up this weekend and spring upon us I am itching to create some more art pieces. What are you working on for spring?

Peggy Lee
/http://pegbaker.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover