Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini Album for Dad

 an oldie but a goodie

A fathers love is something that is very special in our hearts, my girls truly love their father. I wanted to create a album that celebrates father's. I gathered up some scrap booking papers, stickers and embellishments along with some special photos of family members. This album sits on top of my china cabinet in our dinning room and once in awhile I will grab it and flip through the memories. My heart always skips a beat with love, and yes some tears...since my husband's father has passed but his heart and memory lives on.
                                                                          daddies girls
 This is a album I made for Lee, it's of his father and fathers-father, and of Lee and his daughters. It came out really nice, and Lee loved it.
 

supplies: 
CTMH Level 1+2 Simple Pleasures Paper Packets (I love this paper line)
Prima flowers
Gems
chipboard
 
glued paper to chipboard, sanded the edges to give it a distress look
added some photos, stickers, chipboard embellishments, ribbons
 
happy memories,
Peggy Lee
/http://pegbaker.blogspot.com/
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover