Thursday, April 12, 2012

12 X 12 Layout | Girly Girl: Who Me | The Reveal

Hi there. 

I finally finished the layout and here it is.

Girly Girl: Who Me?



This is my second layout this month. That's like a record for me. I can't believe I'm scrapbooking. I never thought I would get into it until after I had kids but It's so fulfilling to be able to tell that story, chronicle that moment, cement that memory into a place that it wouldn't have been before. I look at my one scrapbook I have with all of my 5-6 layouts I have in it from the past 4-5 years that I've been a crafter and I'm very proud of what I've done, and motivated to do more. 


I had so much fun with this and I think these colors reflect that. 


This layout was inspired by a sketch from Kelly Purkey's "Sketchbook 4" class that's going on right now at Studio Calico. It's been a fantastic class and it's really gotten me inspired to scrapbook more. I'm probably going to purchase the previous "Sketchbook" classes just so I will have a plethora of sketches at my disposal. They take a lot of the guess work out if it for me and really inspire me to be more creative. I've found having a jumping-off point or a set of rules gives me great motivation and inspiration. It also temps me to break the rules also. (*In A Whisper......I'm a little bit of a rebel that way.......but not really)

Hope you all like it. 

Journaling: 

I don't know when it happened. It seems like just yesterday I was wrestling all my guy friend from middle school. Now I'm a full fledge member of TEAM GIRLY GIRL. I love all thinks pink, Girl, and most of all FAB!!!


Supplies: 


Let me know what you think. 

Sweet Hugs. 

Angela BC

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome to look back and see the things that have defined us?  Even if it is only 1 page a year (ha).  I love how you used things that on this layout that "make-up" Angee.  We often forget to take a moment and reflect on that part of our lives. We get caught up in family photos.   Great job you go girl - next week I expect to see layout number 3 (haaaaa).

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, it's great to see where we get inspiration from....love the everyday moment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover