Friday, October 25, 2013

Halloween Treat Bags by Tonya Gibbs

Halloween will be here in just a few days.  I know a lot of people love to make "special" treats for some of their friends and loved ones.

Today I wanted to share with you a little treat bag I created using the scraps from my last Ustream class.    Almost everything used to make the bag and the decorations were from the scrap pile! I chose the papers from Marion Smith Designs Nirvana  "Up and Away" paper.



The bag was cut from the Tim Holtz "In the Bag" Die.  Then I used a spellbinders square die to cut a window from one of the panels.   By using scraps each bag will be unique.  Here is a process video on how I made them.



 
 
Thanks for stopping in today, and happy haunting!
 
Tonya A. Gibbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover