Friday, October 18, 2013

Two Cards - Same Design by Tonya Gibbs

I've shared many times that I love to make cards from my scraps.  To make this process move quicker, I find it best to design the first card so that it is easily duplicated.  As you work through your scraps, you will find the cards take on a unique look by using different patterns, and sentiments. Many times I wait until I need the card to add the sentiment.

These two cards are great examples.  The hard part was coming up with the design, after that the workflow becomes easier.

 


 
 
 

I've prepared video for making the second card.


 
 
I hope I have inspired you to use up those scraps.  As I stated in the video, I find it helpful to use them immediately.  You can never have too many cards laying around.
 
Thanks for stopping in today,
 
Tonya A. Gibbs
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm always so inspired and impressed by your creativity using your scraps! Those lokk like 2 different cards! Bravo! I will try that! Awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover