Friday, May 11, 2012

Featured Artist | Juliana Montoya

Hello Everyone,

My name is Juliana Montoya,

I’ve been scrapbooking for almost two years but I’ve been playing with paper from a very young age. About two years ago I fell in love with papers, flowers, trims and anything that I could use to create layouts, cards, tags, mini albums and altered items. My passion grew stronger the more I learned about scrapbooking. I have a strong passion for scrapbooking and I love to share my ideas and creations with everyone. I love the vintage and shabby chic style and I have found a lot of inspiration from many wonderful and talented artists.

I like to share my work and creations on my YouTube Channel, Facebook, Blog and now Pinterest…… I am in love with Pinterest too hehe ;) I found Artsy Addicts through a few people on Facebook and I am so thankful because I have met many wonderful people. This is one of my favorite things about my hobby. I love meeting new people so please don’t be shy to stop by and say Hi.

One of my favorite paper lines is the Prima Songbird Collection. I was so excited when I first purchased the papers and a few embellishments. I think it screams Spring and Shabby Chic… one of my favorite combinations. I created this Drawer Easel card using this collection. I also used the Prima Stamp she is super adorable! I colored her with my copic markers and put her inside this white frame. I love to stitch on paper and on my cards. I challenged myself to embellish this card with as many Prima embellishments as I could. Inside the drawer I store of Prima flowers and a few other embellishments.






 


I hope that you like this card and thank you so much for stopping by! Thank you Angee for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be a guest designer for Artsy Addicts Blog.

Hugz

Juliana Montoya

ILuvVintageScrap

 

2 comments:

  1. wow Juliana this is sooooo shabby chic fabulous. thanks for sharing with all of us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual. Love this project and what a great keepsake. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover