Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Country Chic Mini Book Sneak Peek!

Hello everyone!


I've been working hard again and just wanted to give you a sneak peek at my latest printable mini book coming out this weekend! I'm really loving all the grays, whites, and taupes. I think this book would be perfect for a wedding mini or anything really. Anywho here is the peek, I hope you like it and make sure to check back at the site for this kit this weekend. It has a lot of awesome goodies to go with it and it includes an awesome binding tutorial that is one of my favorite binding methods! The video tutorial only comes with the kit it will not be public on youtube, so enjoy!

xoxo
Marion Smith

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait! I think I'll be getting tis one for sure! Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoooo I am truly going to LOVE this book,,,,soooo chic....oh Marion I can't wait to play with this one....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! The colors are fantastic and I agree it would make a nice gift. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover