Monday, May 21, 2012

ATC sized Primrose Mini

A few days ago I shared with you the Primrose Mini Album that I created using Marion's digi downloads.  I loved this mini so much that I decided to make one in ATC size and keep it next to my computer as a quote book.


On the cover I used ATC sized sticky backed canvas and painted it with Santa Baby and Creme de Chocolate Glimmer Mist.  I used Marion's Vintage Trinkets for decorations and one of the new Tim Holtz phrase plates.

REDUCING YOUR IMAGES
To print the image in ATC size - in the Printer Dialog box change the Page Sizing to: Multiple pages and Pages per sheet to 1x2. Make sure the orientation is also set to Portrait. This will reduce the size of the images to half the size and give you the ATC size.



Make sure you do this with all of your add-ons, covers, and embellishments in order for them to print to scale.

Here are the two box side by side to show the difference in sizes. 





I think I want to make one of these each time I do a monthly journal. Then at the end of the year, I can share them with my scrappy friends for Christmas presents.

Thanks for stopping in today.

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

4 comments:

  1. Love it. Would have never thought to make a mini atc sized. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable, I must try this out...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...Tonya!!! This is so adorable...and a great idea!! Before this day is over I will make one of those!! I hope I can get my printer to do this. I am a huge ATC hound..and I have ALL of Marions journals so far. I am addicted to her papers :):) Thanks for sharing...I get great ideas from all of you wonderful Ladies :):) Hugs- Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover