Monday, September 23, 2013

Poster Tidings "JOY" Card

Here as promised I am sharing the other image of the Poster Tidings Stamp image that I shared last Monday using the fall stamp image.
The "joy" stamp image makes a beautiful and classic card...with using some holiday themed papers, stamps and glitter paper!!!
I took the Poster Tidings "joy" stamp dabbed into the slate ink...
over and over to give depth and texture
when stamped!
I love how the stamp image looks like real stone.
Cut out little glitter banners
out of silver glitter paper.

I just love the SPARKLE!!!!
Thanks for stopping by today,
hugs
Peggy Lee

Supplies:
CTMH: Frosted Papers,
September SOTM Stamp-Poster Tidings
Slate Ink
Glitter paper
Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover