Thursday, December 15, 2011

Store Front Mini

Today I want to share with you a different take on a mini ablum design. Amy Rodriguez, Teddyboo, gave me the storefront mini album kit to design. But instead of a traditional mini album - I decided to turn mine into a christmas Decorative piece. I made the pages into village pieces instead of a traditional mini album. The panels are all free standing with the aid of a Tim Holtz Easle that is adhered with Tissue tape. At the end of the season, photos can be added to the back of the panels and the album can be bound into a mini.

There are lots of details on each panel. I have broken out tutorials on how to make some of the elements. Please visit my YouTube channel for more details on this..







View Youtube Walk through

Thank you for stopping in today. I hope you have enjoyed my project share.

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover