Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cristmas Cards

I thought I would share with you a card that I created using Graphic 45's Christmas Emporium, and Spellbinder's Poinsettia die.



I rounded the corners of the wreath patterned paper from the collection, and sewed around the edges for a clean looking backdrop. The Santa Clause photo was a panel on the paper and I thought the stamp was a nice touch. The stamp is from Studio G.

I have a YouTube video on how I made the Poinsettias. To me they look so realistic.



I love making Holiday cards for those extra special gifts. I would love to see your card creations on the Artsy Addicts group, please make sure you tag me if you post one.

Thanks for stoppping in today.
Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomoms.com

1 comment:

  1. They are so beautiful Tonya! Going to see if I have a cricut cart., I can't buy any more for me! Thanks so much for the video! Donna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover