Friday, June 22, 2012

Fairy Belle - Meet Emily

Last week I shared with you my journal entries using my Sister In Law's maternity pictures. Well, Ms. Emily was due on July 11 and she decided on June 15 that she wanted to meet us all. 

Today - I am going to introduce you to the newest member of the Gibbs Clan -  Ms. Emily Jean Cunningham she arrived very healthy at 5lbs and 6oz and 17.5 inches long.  Our little Princess needed a layout fitting of royalty and Prima's Fairy Belle seemed to do the trick.



I took 2 sheets of the Fairy Belle 12x12 Paper -  Le Toulle is the top paper, and La Spa is the back paper.  Now this gets a bit tricky --on the La Spa paper I fussy cut around the top portion of the fairy at the top and used her as a pop out.   On the Le Toulle paper I cut out the center section, and used it as a frame over the La Spa.  Then added some dimensional tape between the two layers. Here are some close up pictures of those sections for a better idea.




Then I took the 6x6 paper and cut the fairies and flowers from it to use as layers around the photos.  I added a few of the Eline daisies from Prima and Pearl Centers. I used a Martha Stewart Punch with some Scrap Prima paper to make the daisy leaves for a little more layer.  Then sprinkled a little fairy dust with my Starlight - Clear Glitter Pin over all the stars and on the Eline flowers.  I know the sparkles don't show well in the photos but the layout has a subtle glimmer sprinkled here and there.

This is a Top view so you can see the dimensions. 




Thanks for stopping in today,

Tonya Gibbs

Resources:
  • Prima:
    • 12x12 Fairy Belle:  Le Toulle and La Spa
    • 6x6 Fairy Belle Paper:  Firefly, Dream, Summer Dream
    • Eline Small Daisies
    • Flat back Pearls
    • Scraps from the Annalee Paper Collection for the leaves.
  • Martha Stewart Crafts
    • Trio Butterfly Punch - used scraps from Fairy Belle paper.
    • Branch Punch - scraps from Annalee Prima Paper Collection
  •  Gelly Roll
    • Black Pen (outlined punched butterflies)
    • Starlight Pen (glitter accents on flowers and printed stars)
  • Lace
  • House of 3  - Digibrush  Precious Moments - Gratitude Brush Set

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover