Monday, April 28, 2014

Insta-Frame Magnet by Peggy Lee


Howdy peeps, it's Peggy Lee here,
to share with you all my
"Insta-Frame Magnets"
I created these for a workshop I hosted last weekend...
Inspired by Heidi Swapp, 
which I just LOVE her style!!
This first one is an ART in a frame magnet!!!
You could stamp anything inside the frame...holiday themes...or pretty art!
The second insta-frame magnet...is a Photo holder one...
We left one side open to slide a photo in!!
This is the one the ladies created and they sure did love it...
What's really awesome you could use this in a layout, in a frame to hang on wall...or 
as is a magnet to adorn your fridge!!!
Just love making these...I have a few more to create some
scrapbook layouts!!! I will share when I have them finished...
Thanks so much to stopping by today,
hugs

Supplies:
All Supplies are CTMH
Skylark Paper Packet
Stamps-True to Life & Believe in Yourself
Inks-Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, Desert Sand
Seam Binding
Magnets
3-D Pop dots



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover