Friday, December 27, 2013

December Daily Days 20 - 23 by Tonya Gibbs

Hi everyone I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas.  Today is my Birthday and my hubby swept me away to the Smoky Mountains around 4 p.m. on Christmas Day.  So my post this week will be a bit light.   I only have days 20 - 23 to share.  I will post 24 - 27 early next week when I return. In addition to the Photo shares I've also prepared a few prompts for you on days when you need a little inspiration. 


Day 20
 
Cooper hung out with me that day while his Mom & Dad were out of town, and he made this card for his momma.  So sweet! 
 
 
 
 
Day 21
Prompt:  Highlight a favorite recipe that you prepare during the holidays. 

 
The journaling for this page was done on the back of the recipe card.
 
 
Day 22
Prompt 2:  Just journal!   I did nothing on day 22 nothing zip nada.  I barely got out of  bed.  I was so tired from having Cooper, Bella, and Trey over that I decided to use a photo from the day before and just journal about the day!

 
Day 23
Prompt 3:  Do Selfies on shopping excursions.  


Brittany and I went shopping on the 23 to finish up our holiday shopping.  Then later that evening we got this cute little puppy.  She hasn't been named yet, but I thought she deserved a page all to herself!

 
 
Here is a video walk through of the pages.

 


Thank you guys for stopping in today.  I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I will be back with days 24 - 27  on Tuesday! 


Merry Christmas,

Tonya Gibbs
http://www.psychomomscrapbooks.blogspot.com


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover