Monday, January 14, 2013

Digital Play layout

I've been playing along with Marion on her 31 Day Challenge for January, I decided to have some creative play with some left over digial prints of Marion Smiths printables which you can purchase on her website at http://www.marionsmithdesigns.com/
 Here is a page out of my 31 Day Artsy Journal, using white card stock base, stamped the background with a script stamp and butterflies stamp. Inked my edges with Distress inks (brushed corudory, vintage photo) and Distress Stain (walnut stain). Added some doilies under the pocket digital, under the photo is layers of odds and ends of digital printouts.  (Don't throw away your leftover pieces from your extra digital prints I love to use them in my layouts, on my cards and tags).
 Added some Prima flowers and leaves along with bling, stamp a title LOVE! Marion's digital label is so cute with the pink background soft romantic feel... I Created a over sized tag with old scrabble book paper, inked the edges and added some digital embellishments. Stamped a LOVE banner, tucked in another inked doily and on the flip side can be used for all your journaling.
Dig out those extra digital printable and give it try in your scrapbook layouts, cards, tags and altered art. It's all about the layers....
Happy creating,
Peggy Lee

P.S.: keep an look out on facebook, Marion's blog for updates, photos for Marion and Tonya are both at CHA Winter 2013.

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover