Monday, October 15, 2012

Part 3-Garment District Mini Junk Journal

Putting this mini junk journal together has been so fun and creative, using up supplies that I have on hand and hoarding..lol yes I said it I am a HOARDER a scrap hoarder. I just can't seem to part with this or that of papers, lace and trims, buttons, etc...
First is the over all look of the mini junk journal (I need different binding rings) but it's looking good so far.
The cover still need special TLC, working on a flower arrangement right now for the finial post.
 See the tiny clothes pin-that I glimmer misted with Tattered Angels (tattered leather), which made the tiny pin look so old weather looking...love it so much.
 I cut smaller file folders for a unique insert along with pale blue shipping tags that I bought some time ago..that is one of my faves in my hoarding addiction.
 Every little mini need a doilie or two, love how the white pops off the Kraft envelope along with Marion Smith's digital tag.

                                                                      old book pages

 Here is the overall view of the mini-so much more to add and embellish, excited to finish this mini and to see all your journals made with the Garment District Printable by Marion Smith.

Happy creating, Peggy Lee
http://pegbaker.blogspot.com


1 comment:

  1. Great minibook Peggy. I loved watching this come together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover