Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Save the Scrap! Card Share | Hi!

Hi Artsy Addicts.

Angela Butler-Carter here.

Today I decided to save the scrap. It's sort of like saving the crap but much more productive. lol.

I tend to work amid the chaos in my creative process and I blog proof of that every wednesday on my blog in a series called Workspace Wednesday. I got that idea from Ann-Marie & the Studio Calico blog. It sort of keeps me in a creative mood all the time knowing and sharing my work desk every week. And since i love working this way I tend to not put my scraps away. I leave them out on my table (It's a bar height dining table so I have lots of room - theoretically) and I'm sharing a card I made just trying to save some awesome scraps.

I have these veneers from Studio Calico that I've used on other products and now I have the random letters that are left over. Luckily I had an "H" and an "I" so here's a little card to say "Hi" obviously. lol.




Save the Scrap Supplies

Flowers - Prima
Veneer Frame & Letters - Studio Calico
Leopard Paper - Heidi Swapp
Patterned Paper - Pink Dot (October Afternoon) Floral (?)
Cardstock - White (Bazzill)
Grid Stamp - Studio Calico
Ink - SU! Taken with Teal

Oh and in other news I finally finished my Cottage Chic mini album. By finished I mean finished embellishing it for now until I print more photos and get my hubby to add his journaling so I'm just going to show what I've got so far. And I'm going to try to make a video of it to share. Seems easier than trying to fumble with my camera and a book. Here's a cover pic for you.


More on this album to come.

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy crafting.

Angela

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Great card, and I love the use of the veneers. I love how you did your cover too and that washi tape yum yum

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover