Sunday, November 6, 2011

PaperBag Album Swap: Flora Garcia-Alvarez

A few weeks ago I hosted a paperbag album swap. Each person who signed up was paired with a partner and they swapped albums. My partner was Flora and she made this gorgeous album to commemorate my recent nuptials. I'm so excited to get it. It might be sitting in my mailbox right now. I'll send the hubby out to go check.




I've already posted sneaks of my album for Flora on the facebook page. Here it is again. I'm using mostly Studio Calico products from their kit club kits for the last couple months. Love them. 



The album is gorgeous and I can't wait to start filling it up with all the pictures from my big day.

Thanks so much Flora.


Happy Crafting. 

Mrs. ABC

1 comment:

  1. That album is lovely! Can't wait to see your final album, SC is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover